Thursday, September 2, 2010

Don't lose your head...

When I move, my goal is to get back on the weight loss wagon. Before May of this year, I had lost 50 lbs of my goal to get to 100 lbs lost by the age of 30. I hit a bit of a snag in the road. I haven't put all of that back on, but enough to make me feel bad about stopping. When I get all moved, working out will become my new vice. I need to take some of this weight off. I need to take a lot of it off. I need to get healthy. I need to become happy with myself. I need to try to strengthen my body and mind. I need to get myself looking like I feel. I need to try to make myself look physically more attractive. I am doing this for me first, but I do have to keep in mind that looks spark the initial connection. The way my fat ass looks now isn't going to turn any heads.

Also... if I get into shape, I am considering getting a tattoo. I'm thinking it over. I don't want it to be something stupid. I want it to be awesome and meaningful. It will probably be some representation of what is important to me. We'll see what happens.

The last few days have been tough because we have been getting along. It is much easier to move when I hate her guts.

No comments:

Post a Comment