Saturday, September 25, 2010

Tonight's the night

My goal is to a big update either tonight or tomorrow. I sat down at work yesterday and outlined all of the things I wanted to talk about. Life, as a whole, is getting easier. I have these moments of pain that hit really hard. They leave me aching, crying, moaning for hours at their worst. But they are just moments now. They aren't entire days. Well... the 20th was rough and I imagine 10/11 will be horrendously difficult. If any loyal reader wants to take me out the night of the 20th and get me messed up so I forget what day it is, I will forever be in your debt. BUT... for the most part, just the moments are bad.

She still isn't off the hook, though. When I think of or hear from or think I see her, I freeze up. Still. It's going to be like that for awhile. For the time being, though, I am trying to live my life as if she does not exist.

Longer blog later. I have a lot to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment