Monday, September 27, 2010

Well I held up my head...

And I heard an "Amen!"
And I prayed, "Sweet Jesus!
Don't let me become a backslider!"

I am. I am backsliding. The last few days have been miserable. I keep thinking about her and how much this hurts. I can just picture her, smiling, with some other guy, happy, having the best time of her life. Me... I'm miserable. Absolutely miserable. I just don't know what to do.

I think I will schedule an appointment with that therapist again tomorrow.

Why me? That's what I want to know from all of this. Why me? Why is this happening to me? I feel like I am a good person. I have such a big heart and everyone knows it. Why can't good, caring people get rewarded? Why do I feel so shit on? When will I get some good in my life?

I'm crying again. I should go.

No comments:

Post a Comment