Thursday, September 16, 2010

Make sure you're connected...

I have been disconnected from the internet, but now I am back. I need to take advantage of this blog. Posting an entry now is kind of difficult because I am in pretty good spirits. It's when I am down and mopey when it is easy. Those moments come and go, but right now, I am truly cherishing this high moment.

I have had some rough days since moving into the new place.

I am terrified of the notion of seeing her in public, especially if she is with some other guy. I can't live my life according to that fear, though. I need to do things I want to do my way with no fear.

I have nicknamed my vehicle The White Stallion and my apartment The Fortress of Solitude. I like them. Fortress of Solitude is more of a Superman reference than a lonely reference. Most won't get it, but I do and that is what matters.

Oh... hey Facebook. Why do you have to show pictures constantly of me and her in my Photo Memories box? Go away. Go AWAY!

A guy I was on the Orientation Team with lives in the same building here that I do. Hopefully, we will get to spark some kind of a friendship again. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment