Saturday, October 16, 2010

Imagine that...

Sometimes it takes feeling like you are close to death to make you really feel alive.

Music helps you through the worst of times. Yeah, best, too, but the worst is when it is oh so very important. Most of my friends know that Eminem's RECOVERY has kind of been my bread and butter these past few months. The way I feel right now can be summed up in these lyrics from "No Love" featuring Lil Wayne.

I’m alive again
More alive than I have been in my whole entire life
I can see these people’s ears perk up as I begin
To spaz with the pen, I’m a little bit sicker than most
Shit’s finna get thick again

Things have been very interesting this past week. So much so that I can't even go into details here. I have been all smiles the last couple of days. No, this does not mean that someone came to my door and asked that I take her back. No... this just means that life goes on. My fear that mine wouldn't has been put somewhat to rest and now I rebuild to make this life all that it should be; all that it deserves to be. Be afraid folks. The light just got closer and I am picking up some steps to the groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment