Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ad nauseum

One of the worst feelings is the nausea and how quickly it takes over. This heartbreak thing really feels like it is a constant and continual punch or kick to the gut. It hurts, but mostly it just leaves me feeling ill. The notion of food is weird. Sometimes, I hate the idea of eating at all, while other times, all I want to do is stuff my face with anything and everything. I think, eventually, I will get back to even.

I went out drinking last night. I was very proud of myself. I believe I sent her three texts. That is it. No calls. Three texts. I also don't think those three texts were too bad. The problem is, I still sent three texts. This is me giving her the power. She already has all of it in her hands. She doesn't need any more.

My other texts I sent last night, well, we'll refrain from discussing those here. I may have made a poor attempt to fake the notion of moving on. Nothing happened, but it was kind of fun trying. That leaves me with a little bit of hope. My new chapter has a character my previous ones were kind of lacking: me with confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment