Wednesday, July 28, 2010

You gotta have friends...

One thing I am learning is how important friends are. This is all much easier when I am hanging out with or talking to people. It seems much more difficult, right now, at least, when I am alone with my thoughts.

I have this horrible habit of putting my friends on the back burner when I meet a girl and fall for her. Since I do, eventually, hope to move past this (because I am a pretty decent fella with a lot to give), I need to make that change and keep my friends close. Even if I find a girl, my friends need to stay on an equal level of importance.

There have been some really nice phone calls and a few messages here and there that really have meant a lot to me. I am learning so much from this. It isn't all bad. Even the bad, if we work through it, may not be THAT bad. It is tough. Yesterday was a really bad day. But not every day will be like that. This support system, even if it isn't 24-7, is going to be enough to help me bounce back. I am sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment