Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lest there be any confusion:

I still love her.

I am still in love with her.

A little more than three years ago, I was just coming out of a relationship that ended poorly. I met her and it changed everything. I found someone I was so compatible with and everything was just so easy. We liked indies and prematurely canceled TV shows. We shared a similar sense of humor. She was beautiful and she talked to shlubby me.

I can tell you anything you need to know about her. I have her facts memorized. She is everything to me. I love her more than anything else in the world. Still. This is not a past thing. This is a right now.

Do not think my willing to try giving up means I don't love her. I love her so much.

But why keep fighting if she has already given up? Why if she has given up a long time ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment