Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Resentment and disgust

She and I are still sleeping in the same room and in the same bed. We have decided that we will do this until she returns from her out of town excursion. This, of course, does not make things any easier. I would say that waking up next to her, once one of my favorite parts of the day, is now the hardest. When she returns, I probably will have an easier time getting out of bed knowing that we haven't been sharing the same space.

Waking up with feelings of resentment is not the best start to a day.

I am to be moved into the guest room by August 22. I will walk you through the moving process as it happens.

Please don't think that I want to be out of the bed already. I don't. In fact, I would prefer never to leave. It just hurts. It is a pain I am willing to deal with so that I can be prepared for that one last time of waking up next to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment