Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It was a good day

Today was a good day. Yesterday was a bad day, so it is nice to have these days. Hung out with a friend all day. Bought a couple of books. THE FILM CLUB by David Gilmour looked really good. Movies are one of my passions so this may be an excellent story.

I also got something else that sounded appealing.

THINGS I'VE LEARNED FROM WOMEN WHO'VE DUMPED ME

This a collection of essays from various comics. I was looking for something that would help and this was the best I could find. I will read and give a full report.

I hope that everyone who reads this blog realizes that this is super-therapeutic for me. I need a place to vent and I need people to hear me. Maybe I will avoid great detail. Some things should just be mine to know, but my emotions, well, this can be on display. Maybe someone will stumble upon this when they are faced with the same situation. Maybe the way I handle it will be inspirational and relate able. I'm not doing it for that reason. I am doing it for me. Because I need to. But who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment