Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This is new...

Something has changed in me. I can feel it. I can feel a splash of positive energy flowing through my veins. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Some things remain:

I have not forgiven nor forgotten. I'm still haunted by loneliness. My self-image is not where it once was.

But... there is this vibe in the air. This feeling that I'm okay. That I'm better. Better than I was. Better than she made me out to be. Better than she accepted. Better than when she left me. She crashed into my life as a source of so much good until to turn traitor. When that happens, you analyze so much about yourself. I have done that. I have embraced the good and weeded out the bad. I have things that need improving. Some internal things that need strengthening and external things that need shaping. I know that. But man. I just. I feel better right now than I have in awhile. My life doesn't feel like it is covered by a storm cloud. It feels like...

Sunshine. I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment