Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yeah. That's what I thought...

I've started watching the sitcom Perfect Couples on NBC. Surprisingly, I really like it. The weird thing is that the main, normal marriage resembles what mine was like. Seriously. The main couple has the standard arguments and is kind of the rock for the their friends. Soooo... basically, I had a normal marriage. We had no chaos. We enjoyed each other's company and other people enjoyed ours. Hmmm. So she didn't want normal. I guess her nickname, Queen of Drama, was given to her for a reason. Since she was starting to feel dethroned, she must have needed to reclaim her kingdom. I feel a way I never thought I would: I wish I never met her. That way, someone else could be going through what I am when she got bored.

See you next tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I like Perfect Couples. But we are a complete mix of the "normal" and the ones that fight insanely. The show is a little crazy to watch - which is what I've heard about watching us fight!

    Normal isn't always better, I guess.

    ReplyDelete